Monday, November 17, 2008

HOLY TOLEDO!!





















Dad and I just got back from the Dockter's last night. We had such a great time. Eric, Lindsay, SAM and MAX are all sooooo sweet! It really was a life highlight for me! I never knew being a grandparent would be so much fun! Everything worked out just perfect for the arrival of Max Jensen Dockter! I arrived on Wednesday, November 5th. Lindsay was induced the next evening. Max was born at 11:42 pm...November 6, 2008! He is so HANDSOME!!! He actually looks a lot like Sam...so you know he is cute! The family is doing well...they are very happy and settled in Toledo....which made it easier for me to leave....you know me...!!! I can't wait to see them again!!!


3 comments:

dockters said...

We absolutely LOVED having you guys here!! It was so fun! Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything!! We wish that EVERYONE could come to Holy Toledo...but hopefully we'll get to Utah soon, so you can all meet little Max... we think he's pretty dang cute! Love you all!

Josh said...

Dang, you guys are one good lookin family. I can't wait to meet max. Tell him unc unc sends his warmest regards!

Kelsey said...

He is so cute! We can't wait to meet him. He looks just like Sam to me!