Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Last night We decided to stay home to pass out candy. Good thing we did cause we got a total of 4 kids at our house, two who didn't even dress up! Oh well. We had a couple friends over to carve pumpkins and watched a movie. It was fun, even though Trevor wouldn't help me with the pumpkin! Eric, you might to have a talk to him about how much fun carving pumpkins really is!


What do you think? It's not as impressive as Eric's but I think it's pretty good!Love you all!

2 comments:

dockters said...

Kels...I love your pumpkin! Especially his nose!

And at least you got 4 trick-or-treaters...we got ZERO!

oh yeah...and I still don't recognize Trevor with his dark hair! Glad you guys had a good Halloween! I love ya!

Anonymous said...

That is a very cute, creative pumpkin...we didn't even carve one! I didn't have a spudnut or a sugar cookie either...it just wasn't Halloween around here! I did have a few treats though! xo