

Ally and I had a lovely day last Saturday. I had been feeling so bad that we didn't hike Grandeur Peak this summer. I finally realized that we could probably still do it...with this crazy weather we've been having. I woke Ally up about 9am Saturday, asked her if she wanted to hike Grandeur, she said yes...and we were off! About 4 hours later, we were tired, stiff, but felt a great sense of accomplishment! Every year, we forget how long that hike really is! I love looking at Grandeur from our front yard and thinking that I was on the top of that last week...Thanks Ally for putting up with me...and being the youngest child...somebody has to!!! xo
2 comments:
Oh, the mountains!! I would LOVE to stand out in my front yard (if I had one!) and look at Grandeur Peak! How fun!
That was fun. There, I commented.
Post a Comment