Tonight Trev and I went to the Pumpkin walk. All sorts of families and groups make scenes out of painted pumpkins. The theme this year was heroes. We tried going last night but there was like a 20 minute line to even get in... family night! Tonight is was much less crowded so that made Trev happy! There were lots of cute pumpkins but I was disappointed there wasn't a High School Musical one! Oh well!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Pumpkin Walk
Tonight Trev and I went to the Pumpkin walk. All sorts of families and groups make scenes out of painted pumpkins. The theme this year was heroes. We tried going last night but there was like a 20 minute line to even get in... family night! Tonight is was much less crowded so that made Trev happy! There were lots of cute pumpkins but I was disappointed there wasn't a High School Musical one! Oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You posted a picture...and a dang cute one, too!!! That looks like fun! Which bear do you think is going to win the poll?...I can't wait! xo
Like mombla said...a DANG cute picture! You look so cute Kels! And Trevor looks so tall for some reason. That looks like a fun thing to do! I don't know why, but this pic made me miss you so bad! When are you going to come to Holy Toledo?
Post a Comment