Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bad Hair Day?







Hey...thanks for FINALLY letting me join the family blog...it really wasn't my fault!!! This will be SO fun! I didn't know you were all such great writers! I am getting excited to head to Toledo..could be soon...or not?! I can go at the drop of a hat!


I enjoyed St. George last weekend, too! You are all a lot of fun! Missed the Dockters though! How is the hair? I love ya! I sure could use another cupcake!!







3 comments:

dockters said...

Oh my goodness! We hardly recognized Trevor...and Kelsey. So, ummmm...are these hairdos like permanent?? Sorry to say, but Ally's the only one who can pull off her new look!

Great post, Mombla. Welcome aboard!

Anonymous said...

It might be nice if some one would invite me to be part of this blog.

Who do you think coined the term Morg-a-Tours anyway?

Jim

Kelsey said...

Wow... I didn't realize I looked that bad! Good thing I fixed it, it's still a little blonde though. I still don't recognize Trevor, he looks way different!