Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Grand Injustice...


After countless hours spent tinkering with my dashboard and reading page after page in the help guide I have come to the stark realization that the powers of administration have not been properly nor responsibly shared. I fear that I have joined a "Blogtatorship" in which only one individual, whom shall remain nameless, has hoarded those inalienable rights to choose a template or background color. I advocate all others to ally themselves with me until we too can relish the delight of creativity.

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

Haha. I have the power to change the blog. Linds must not trust you joshie...

dockters said...

I have now relenquished power of the blog to you all...let's see your creativity Jose.

I'm Ally said...

Lindsay is among the more lenient tyrants. I'm going to change the color every day now.

Anonymous said...

What..you couldn't find a picture of a mouse with a sword?!!

Kelsey said...

you could have just posted a picture of the front cover of your favorite book josh, knife of dreams was it?