
Ahhh...how spoiled are we?...a week in Rome?! Yes...we really did have a wonderful time...just me, Dad and Ally in ROME!! I am SO sad that Ally's camera was stolen from her suitcase. I keep thinking it will turn up, but probably not at this point. She had so many great pictures, too! She had finally caught the vision of picture taking on vacation...enough that Dad had to be real patient with both Ally and I with trying to get the perfect shots! Don't worry though Ally...I have almost 800 very cool shots!
We LOVED the GELATO....every night for our bedtime snack! Rick Steve's had the best place to go..they use shovels, not just little scoops!
We tossed coins in Trevi Fountain and made a wish...hopefully that means that we'll make it back to Rome again someday.
The Sistine Chapel was very amazing...We took a tour of the Vatican and the museum.
We also rented this tiny little car and drove to Florence and Pisa. It was SO hard to get out of ROME...%#@!%$!!...but we loved seeing the beautiful countryside.

Ally at the Forum and also at the Leaning Tower of Pisa!

We rode bikes out the the Catacombs...just outside of Rome. Now those are creepy! I was worried the power would go out!




2 comments:
Mom, looks like you got your post all figured out!
I love these pictures! What a fun trip you guys had. That gelato looks sooooo good! I want some right now! I can't believe all of the things you were able to see and do! SO FUN!
Sounds like it was hard to drive out of Rome, huh? You made need to share some details! :) Love ya!
Sounds so fun! I'm still so jealous that I didn't get to go. Ally, i've always wanted a picture like that of the leaning tower of Pisa!
Post a Comment