Saturday, May 23, 2009

Rome

There would be some really cool pictures here, but we didn't really go to Italy.


Or, I foolishly left my camera in my suitcase so I wouldn't leave it on the plane (again). When the aforementioned suitcase finally showed up at our house three days after our return, my camera case was in it, without the Canon inside.

So, just take my word for it- Rome is rad.

Now I leave the next vacation post up to mom or dad.

4 comments:

dockters said...

Nice excuse, Ally! :)

I can't believe your camera is gone! What a total bummer. The nerve of some people! I am so sad for you!!! Thanks for posting though...love ya!

Kelsey said...

seriously? I didn't know your camera got taken. Those butts! Rome looks fun though!

Anonymous said...

So sad about the camera...a hard lesson learned? I'll share mine with you...xoxox!

Kelsey said...

Ya Alst... now you know to never let the airlines lose your luggage! (Is that the lesson learned?!)