Saturday, January 23, 2010

Baby Girl Thatcher!

Well... here she is... some cute pictures of our sweet little girl! She weighs about a pound right now and is about 5 inches long! Its so cool that you can see so much detail when she is that little, she even already has fingernails and eyebrows!


She's just relaxin with her arms behind her head



Also... here's a picture of the quilt i've been workin on!




3 comments:

dockters said...

Kels!! You are amazing...both at quilting and baby growing! When did you ever learn to quilt? I love it!! And sweet baby girl Thatcher...I can't wait to meet her!! She's darling already!!! I love you and miss you!

I'm Ally said...

Dang. You're crafty. I'm stoked to meet your baby gurrrl.

joyce said...

I agree with Ally...Dang! That is one cute quilt...but even better...ONE BEAUTIFUL LITTLE SISTA! That was a very fun morning! Thanks for sharing it with us! I can't wait to meet her in person...she is amazing!!! I love that she is kicking back with her arms behind her head! I love her already!...xo