I didn't know you guys were so in to music! (Dad said that!)
Ally Morgan likes this
Did you make that cake?? Whoa. I'm way impressed!
So, sorry I'm a bit out of the loop...you are taking a cake decorating class...how fun! Can I request something for my birthday? :)
You can make a request. I'm good at jazz cakes and that is it. Today I will learn how to make a clown. So you could request a clown jazz cake :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I didn't know you guys were so in to music! (Dad said that!)
Ally Morgan likes this
Did you make that cake?? Whoa. I'm way impressed!
So, sorry I'm a bit out of the loop...you are taking a cake decorating class...how fun!
Can I request something for my birthday? :)
You can make a request. I'm good at jazz cakes and that is it. Today I will learn how to make a clown. So you could request a clown jazz cake :)
Post a Comment