Hey guys! I hope you don't mind I found the Morgan family blog! I love your action shots, Linds. There's a blog you should submit your pictures to: http://actionshotrevolution.blogspot.com/ It's a blog devoted to just action shots! Hope you guys are doing great. Looks like you're finally able to be outside! Have fun!
4 comments:
Oh MAN!!! You guys are so cool! I wanna JUMP, too!!! These pictures are very COOL!!! Might as well JUMP! xoxo
Hey guys! I hope you don't mind I found the Morgan family blog! I love your action shots, Linds. There's a blog you should submit your pictures to: http://actionshotrevolution.blogspot.com/
It's a blog devoted to just action shots!
Hope you guys are doing great. Looks like you're finally able to be outside! Have fun!
I seriously want to take jumping pictures when you're here in the summer.
I seriously want to take jumping pictures when you're here in the summer.
Post a Comment