Many of you wonder what Trevor and I are up to here in L-town. Well... here ya go...
This is what I have been working on for about a week straight. I finally finished it! It was SO hard! It got to the point where I had to go piece by piece and find where it fit by looking at the picture! I would just like to thank Santa for such a wonderful way to spend my time!
While I have been busy with the puzzle, Trevor has been working on his golf game...
While I have been busy with the puzzle, Trevor has been working on his golf game...
This is our newest toy... Golden Tee! It's actually pretty fun. We went into Sports Authority for a new pair of gym shorts and came out with this lovely game. All the guys who worked there told Trev good luck at beating their scores, they were pretty sad to see the game go!
So there you have it... Now you know that Trevor and I are spending our time as productively as possible!
4 comments:
Kels...are you going to glue your puzzle together and frame it?! :) And I canNOT wait to play Golden Tee in March. It looks pretty darn sweet.
I miss you guys!
You guys know how to have fun!!! I love it!...xoxo
You guys are so irresponsible.
you're just jealous alst!
Post a Comment